The Universal Audio Apollo x8p at the center of your studio, and it’s guaranteed to turbocharge your productivity. Track and mix with 50% more processing power than previous Apollos, thanks to UA’s powerful 6-core HEXA Core processor. Experience top-shelf sound quality, by way of the Apollo x8p’s upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion and Dual Crystal clocking. Pro users will appreciate native 7.1 surround monitoring support, selectable +24dBu operation, built-in talkback, and more.
Eight Unison preamps allow you to track through models of the industry’s most legendary hardware. Beyond that, you get sub-2ms latency and ample expandability, thanks to the Apollo x8p’s ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity. The Apollo x8p Heritage Edition comes with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles, along with the Realtime Analog Classics Plus bundle, arming you with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware.
Finally, the universal Audio Apollo x8p boasts compatibility with UA’s LUNA software, giving you a tightly integrated recording, editing, and mixing environment, with full software-based control over your interface’s parameters, global console and tape emulations, and advanced real-time tracking. If there was ever a time to upgrade to the newest Apollo, now’s the time!
Apollo is the confirmed choice of hit-making professionals, used to record landmark albums by Kendrick Lamar (DAMN.), Chris Stapleton (From A Room: Volume 1), Arcade Fire (Everything Now), Post Malone (Beerbongs & Bentleys), and many more. The Apollo range of interfaces has earned numerous industry awards from Sound on Sound, Future Music, and Electronic Musician — as well as the prestigious TEC Award for computer audio hardware five years running.
Apollo x8p Heritage Edition Key Features:
● A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo x8p interface — with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles from Helios,® Fairchild,® Teletronix,® Pultec,® UA, and more — a $2,400 value
● 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion
● Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
● 8 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — track through fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, SSL, Manley, Avalon, Helios, UA, and more*
● LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
● Surround monitor controller up to 7.1 format
● UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton, and other major DAWs
● Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via optional adapter
● Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
● Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
● Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Legacy Pultec EQ, additional LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers