Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
Limited Period Offer : Get up to 10% off! use Coupon Code: “Independence Day” at checkout.
The Universal Apollo x6 features HEXA Core processing, with six DSP chips and 50% more UAD plug-in processing power than previous Apollos. This lets you run more UAD plug-ins, whether you’re tracking in real time with channel strips from Neve, Manley, or API, or running high UAD plug-in counts when mixing in your DAW.
With thousands of hit songs and hundreds of Grammy-winning albums under their belt, Apollo interfaces are no strangers to tracking stellar-sounding records. To improve on the previous generation Apollo interfaces’ class-leading audio conversion, UA engineers obsessively auditioned the latest A/D and D/A converters — ultimately pairing elite-class 24-bit/192 kHz converters with all-new analog circuitry for an ultra-pristine signal path.
The Apollo X series also introduces new Dual-Crystal clocking — featuring dedicated crystals for 44.1/88.2/176.4k and 48/96/192k sample rates — resulting in stunningly low jitter, measured at less than 10 picoseconds. This translates into pure, artifact-free recordings and solid stereo imaging you can trust.
With 129 dB dynamic range and -119 dB THD+N, Apollo x6’s open, natural sound rivals any dedicated high-end converter on the market — regardless of price — and is the perfect starting point for applying UAD processing.
● A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo x6 interface — with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles from Helios,® Fairchild,® Teletronix,® Pultec,® UA, and more — a $2,400 value
● 16 x 22 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz conversion
● Realtime UAD HEXA Core Processing for tracking through UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency, regardless of audio buffer size
● 2 Unison-enabled mic/line preamps — track through fully authentic preamp emulations from Neve, API, SSL, Manley, Avalon, Helios, UA, and more*
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
● Surround monitor controller up to 5.1 format
● UAD HEXA Core processing onboard for additional mixing horsepower for Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Live, and other major DAWs
● Combine up to 4 Thunderbolt-equipped Apollos and 6 total UAD devices; backward-compatible with Thunderbolt 1 and 2 Macs via optional adapter
● Selectable +24 dBu operation for easy compatibility with professional mixing consoles and tape machines
● Convenient front panel monitoring functions including Alt Speakers, Talkback mic, and assignable Dim or Mono
● Uncompromising UA analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Legacy Pultec EQ, additional LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers