Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
Limited Period Offer : Get up to 10% off! use Coupon Code: “Independence Day” at checkout.
The Universal Audio Apollo x4’s performance rivals its larger brethren, but eschews extraneous features like 5.1 surround monitoring and +24dBu operation for a streamlined, desktop design that’s tailor-made for project studios. Track and mix with spot-on emulations of tried-and-true studio classics, thanks to UA’s powerful QUAD Core processor. Experience top-shelf sound quality, by way of the Apollo x4’s upgraded elite-class AD/DA conversion.
The Apollo x4 Heritage Edition comes with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-ins titles, along with the Realtime Analog Classics Plus bundle, arming you with accurate emulations of vintage analog hardware. Beyond that, you get sub-2ms latency and ample expandability, thanks to the Apollo x4’s ultra-fast Thunderbolt 3 connectivity.
Beyond the included Realtime Analog Classics Plus plug-ins, Apollo x4 lets you tap into the full library award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, Compressors, Reverbs, Tape Machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software’s buffer size and without taxing your computer’s CPU.
With exclusive emulations from Neve, Lexicon, Capitol Studios, API, Manley, Ampex, Fender, and more,* it’s like having an endless analog studio, right on your desktop. And unlike competing interfaces, these DSP-powered plug-ins are also available in your DAW for mixing.
● A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo x4 interface — with a premium suite of 10 award-winning plug-in titles from Helios,® Fairchild,® Teletronix,® Pultec,® UA, and more — a $2,400 value
● Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
● 4 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
● UAD QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs
● Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
● Dual front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument inputs and headphone outs
● Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
● Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
● Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF
● Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics Plus” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Legacy Pultec EQ, additional LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
● Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers