Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
Limited Period Offer : Get up to 10% off! use Coupon Code: “Independence Day” at checkout.
The Apollo Twin X Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the acclaimed Apollo Twin X, including elite-class A/D and D/A conversion, DUO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing, Unison-enabled mic preamps, and full LUNA Recording System integration. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA.
A Special Edition featuring Iconic UAD Analog Collections Onboard
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Twin X Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA’s Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb.
These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Twin X’s included “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
|Dimensions||20.3 × 20.3 × 15.2 cm|
● A special edition of UA’s acclaimed Apollo Twin X interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA — a $1,300 value
● Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion derived from the Apollo X rackmount interfaces
● 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
● UAD DUO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
● Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
● Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone out
● Built-in Talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
● Dedicated monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
● Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via optical ADAT/SPDIF input
● Also includes “Realtime Analog Classics” UAD plug-in bundle featuring UA 610-B Tube Preamp Legacy Pultec EQ, LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Marshall Plexi Classic, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic, and more
● Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers