Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
Limited Period Offer : Get up to 10% off! use Coupon Code: “PROWORK” at checkout.
Universal Audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and a suite of built-in effects, Apollo Solo puts album-quality recording on your desktop. This 2 x 4 Thunderbolt 3 bus-powered audio interface for Mac and Windows includes a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record vocals and instruments through, at near-zero latency — plus it offers full integration with Universal Audio’s groundbreaking new LUNA Recording System.
Apollo Solo’s Unison technology gives you the tone, touch and “feel” of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps. It includes the UA 610-B Tube Preamp, Marshall® Plexi Classic Amplifier, and Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp plug-ins — and can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve,® Avalon,® SSL,® Fender,® and more. The secret is a unique hardware-software integration, which adjusts the impedance of Apollo’s instrument and mic preamps to match the emulated hardware — for authentic analog sound unmatched by other recording interfaces.
● Desktop 2 x 4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
● Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Avalon,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more*
● Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a free, fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac/Thunderbolt-only)
● Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle
● Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
● Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter