In addition to the Go Mic Mobile (GMM) Receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile Lavalier Wireless System features Samson’s PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter and LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for up to 100′ of uncompressed digital wireless operation. The low latency transmission to your mobile device eliminates any sync issues, so you can capture, edit and share videos right from your smartphone. An additional transmitter can be added to the system for dual-channel operation.
Samson Technologies Go Mic Professional Lavalier Wireless System for Mobile Video
Note: Proaudiobrands is back in action. We started our Delivery in Orange, Green, Red Zones. Delivery times could take longer than normal.
Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
- Go Mic Mobile Wireless System : Working Range: 100′ (30m) line-of-sight,,,Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz,,,Frequency Response: 10Hz–22kHz,,,Operating Temperature: -10~+50°C,,,Signal To Noise: 90dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78dB (A) mic at maximum gain
- GMM Receiver : Max. Analog Audio Output Level: +6 dBu, =4.4 Vpp, =70 mW per side into 32Ω,,,USB Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz,,,USB Audio Support: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux,,,Battery Life: 7–13 hours depending on use,,,Power: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery,,,Operating Voltage: 5V DC 500mA
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter : Input Connector: Mini XLR (P3),,,RF Power: <10 mW EIRP,,,Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries,,,Battery Life: 20 hours
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4″–20 adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Up to 100′ operating range (line-of-sight)