Studio Live AR16 USB 18-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analog connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use. Mix with PreSonus’ famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface. Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth 4.1. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, the Studio Live AR16 USB will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems.StudioLive AR16 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the eight mono channels and four stereo channels includes a 60 mm fader for level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps; three-band EQ; and more. Besides the main outputs, you get two monitor mix outputs, each with a dedicate bus, for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. Since the StudioLive AR16 USB is also a studio mixer, you also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors.
PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB 18-Channel hybrid Performance and Recording Mixer
Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, high pass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweep able mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 16 balanced line inputs, 12 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps, and 2 insert points
- 1 stereo Super Channel with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 18×4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack