The M-Audio’s desktop-format AIR192|8 interface injects two channels of flawless 24-bit/192kHz audio into your session, courtesy of its ultra-pristine A/D converters and capable I/O. You’ve got two low-noise Crystal preamps/TRS inputs with +62dB of gain for driving studio condenser mics to stage dynamics, along with two hi-Z inputs for direct-routing keys and guitars into your song or score. There is also an 1/8″ MIDI in and out to interface controllers and drum pads with your ITB virtual instrument libraries. A lightning-fast 2.59ms* round-trip over USB-C gives the AIR192|8 the edge over most units in its class. And whether you’re listening back using its dedicated TRS speaker outs or its high-headroom headphone output, the AIR192|8’s USB/Direct balance knob sets you up for time-critical monitoring. A software suite that includes Pro Tools |
USB-C protocol (also compatible with USB 2.0) gives the AIR192|8 fast round-trip speeds — as low as 2.59ms — to minimize latency when you’re tracking and monitoring.
- Capture every detail – Premium component selection and 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring to your Mac/ PC
- Low latency – Hi-Speed USB/ USB-C circuitry gives you the fastest connection, with a class-leading round-trip latency of only 2. 59Ms*; USB and USB-C connection cables included
- Pristine studio grade capture – Transparent crystal preamps and ultra-pristine ad converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- Unite your MIDI gear – 5-pin MIDI in/ out connections for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear
- Feature packed – rugged metal chassis, large central volume control, VU LED meters and USB/direct knob for zero latency monitoring