The Lewitt LCT 240 PRO features a high-performance condenser capsule for sophisticated studio sound. Professional audio engineers use condenser microphones for vocals or acoustic guitar, as they capture sound with lots of details.Whatever you’re going to record will shine on its own and sit well in the mix. With the LCT 240 PRO, you get a sound that’s easy to work with for vocals, spoken word, and instruments.
Lewitt LCT-240 Pro Cardioid Condenser Microphone ( Black / White )
Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
- Single-pattern cardioid microphone provides effective isolation of the main sound source | High-performance capsule, suitable for all applications.
- Compact, sturdy enclosure | Highly nuanced and transparent sound | Ideal for vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, and more.
- The LCT 240 PRO enables clean, modern, and detailed recordings. It boosts the airy frequencies for intimate and direct sounding vocal recordings.
- It can handle ear-shattering sound pressure levels and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear and precise way at any volume.
- What’s in the box – Use the included clip to attach your LCT 240 PRO to your microphone stand easily. Use the leatherette bag to protect your mic from dust and scratches. The windshield comes in handy for outdoor gigs, vocal recordings, or simply to protect the capsule from moisture. ShockMount Not Included.