The Apollo Solo Heritage Edition has all the benefits of the popular Apollo Solo, including class-leading UA audio conversion, two Unison mic preamps, and SOLO Core realtime UAD plug-in processing. And it goes a step further, with a software suite of 5 award-winning UAD plug-in titles, featuring Collections from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA.
Sensational plug-in bundle included!
A hallmark feature of Apollo is its Realtime UAD Processing, letting you run the full library of UAD plug-ins at near-zero latency. Taking you a step further, Apollo Solo Heritage Edition gives you 5 premium plug-in titles worth over $1,300 — including the full suite of UA’s Teletronix and 1176 compressors, all Pultec EQs, UA 610 Unison mic preamps, and Pure Plate Reverb. These premium Heritage Edition titles are in addition to Apollo Solo’s included “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle, giving you the most accurate library of classic analog emulations included with any professional audio interface.
The full UAD plug-in library features more than 100 titles and offers everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added regularly. These are the exact same plug-ins used on hit records by Billie Eilish, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Foo Fighters, and many more.
Thunderbolt: Ultra-low latency and unrivaled bandwidth
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 4 cm|
● A special edition of UA’s popular Apollo Solo interface — with a premium suite of 5 award-winning plug-in titles from Teletronix,® Pultec,® and UA — a $1,300 value
● UAD SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
● Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve,® API,® Avalon,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more
● Produce with LUNA Recording System — a free, fully-integrated recording application made for Apollo (Mac only)
● Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, AU, and AAX 64 formats in all major DAWs
● Compatible with Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more
● Best-in-class headphone amplifier for loud, detailed, low-noise monitoring
● Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
● Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
● Free, industry-leading technical support — on the phone and online — from knowledgeable audio engineers