Apogee’s Element 24, 46 and 88 are Thunderbolt audio I/O boxes for Mac. The Element Series takes the best of cutting-edge Apogee gear like Symphony I/O Mk II, Ensemble Thunderbolt and Groove and puts it into simple form factors. With streamlined hardware features and advanced software control, the Element series delivers ultimate recording quality and performance at unprecedented prices.
Apogee ELEMENT 46 Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Note: Proaudiobrands is back in action. We started our Delivery in Orange, Green, Red Zones. Delivery times could take longer than normal.
Special Offer - Use Coupon Code: during Checkout & Get extra 500 Off
Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
- 12 IN x 14 OUT Thunderbolt Audio I/O box
- 4 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices
- Single port Thunderbolt connectivity to Mac for ultra-low latency performance. 1.41ms round-trip at 96kHz with a 32 buffer setting
- Element Control Software for Mac provides all control of hardware parameters including input gain, output level and low latency monitoring
- Multi-Unit Thunderbolt support – Connect any two Element audio I/O boxes directly to Thunderbolt ports on your computer
Apogee Electronics was founded in December 1985 by audio engineer Bruce Jackson, digital electronics designer Christof Heidelberger and Soundcraft USA president Betty Bennett. Apogee initially made its name designing anti-aliasing filters that solved many of the early problems associated with digital audio. Apogee is now a manufacturer of digital audio converters and digital audio interfaces; dithering, limiting and filtering technologies; digital clocking technologies and all-in-one digital recording solutions. Apogee headquarters is located in Santa Monica, California.