The TSL115 15″ 800W Active Loudspeaker with Built-in LED Lighting from Alto Professional is designed for use in small- to medium-sized events where top-quality PA/DJ sound and celebratory lighting are needed. The speaker outputs 800W of Class D power for exciting sound and with a 15″ low-frequency transducer & 1″ neodymium driver, the output is always clear. The unit is a good fit in backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more.
Alto TSL115 800W Active Loudspeaker with Built-in LED Lighting
Note: Proaudiobrands is back in action. We started our Delivery in Orange, Green, Red Zones. Delivery times could take longer than normal.
Have you seen Lower Price Contact us “+91 9167014213“
- 800 W of Class D power pounds out exciting sound
- 15″ low-frequency transducer, 1″ neodymium driver
- Built-in circular around-the-woofer LED array provides brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control lets you adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting with ease
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any sound reinforcement/DJ gig
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Wide-angle audience coverage fills the entire room
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speaker
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Use as a traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
Alto Professional was founded in 2000 by a passionate team of audio engineers striving to produce products that delivered superior performance at affordable price points for use in live performance settings. Through the use of modern manufacturing techniques, cutting edge DSP technology, and sophisticated design, Alto has succeeded in producing a range of products that provide both exceptional performance and exceptional value for the performing musician and live sound engineer.